Sunday, March 6, 2011

One, Two, THREESOMES!

Season 4 Episode 8 of The Game was a spicy one.  The hottest topic of the episode?  THREESOMES!  When checking my own Facebook newsfeed, as well as the feed of my boyfriend's, I noticed that everyone was going on and on and on about this hot topic.  It seemed to me that most females were against them while it was clearly every guy's dream.  Many female's could relate to the way Melanie felt while watching another woman being sexual with her husband.  I, personally, am not interested in sharing my spouse with ANYONE.  He, on the other hand, admits that it is one of those things that most guys think about, but many actually do not act on it.  If it were to happen, he believes it is only ok if there is another woman involved.  If it were a man...NOT HAPPENING.  It's kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

One of the greatest insecurities among my friends, after taking a poll about threesomes, is the possibility of the sexual relationship continuing beyond what was agreed on.  Maybe their significant other will enjoy the third party more.  You take on a great risk when inviting someone else into your relationship.  My advice...KEEP OTHERS OUT OF IT.

Stay tuned to The Game every Tuesday at 10pm ET/PT only on BET.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment